For 20 years, Saben founder, designer and creative director Roanne Jacobson has lead the way, creating timeless, covetable accessories designed to be by your side for years to come. A firm believer of "fewer more beautiful pieces", we are proud to continue our commitment to extending the life of your Saben piece with the Giveback Program.
We invite Sabenettes around New Zealand to join our circular giveback program, re-homing your pre-loved Saben, all while giving back to one of our favourite charities.
So what’s the deal? What is the Saben Giveback Program about?
It’s simple, if you have a Saben bag that doesn’t get as
much wear as it deserves (we get it, life changes, the Tilly you purchased 5 years ago, isn’t big enough to keep the kids snacks, or your new work laptop).
You'll send it to Saben Giveback HQ in exchange for a $50 Saben voucher to use towards your next purchase. We'll find a new home for your Saben piece at our annual sample sale and donate 100% of the sale to charity.
1. Enter your details on the form below, and attach a couple of images of your Saben piece. We'll use these to make sure the item is in re-sellable condition.
Once we have accessed your piece, we will let you know next steps via email.
2. You'll send in your bag, or drop it off at one of our boutiques with your unique giveback code.
3. As a thank you, you'll receive a $50 voucher to spend on your next purchase.
4. We'll sell your bag at our annual sample sale, and donate 100% of the sale to one of our charity partners (chosen by our Saben community).
5. Your Saben piece goes on to live it's best life with someone else, keeping it in the bag economy!
Still got questions? Read our FAQ and T&C's here.